I've been juggling family and traveling for work for the last two weeks, and it's finally come to a close - I'm home for good now, no more trips planned for me until the first week of July. My trip to Boston and to Rocky Mount, Chapel Hill and Durham, NC, were highlights of my year, that's for sure. But I also missed my time with Macklin and am AMAZED at how much he grew and the new phrases he acquired while I was gone. He's been such a charmer since I came home on Friday, including lots of singing, hugging and holding my hand while we go for wagon rides to the park.
More posts later this week, but for now enjoy these three videos from this afternoon's adventure.
Speed reading "Brown Bear, Brown Bear"
Up, Down!
My favorite
I haven't sung the "Five Monkeys" song to Macklin for quite a while, but it turns out he knows all the words anyway!
3 comments:
Sara and Charles--We can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed our time with Macklin last week--riding in the wagon (both big and small), reading lots of books, taking a long wagon ride to lunch(Svea), swinging and sliding at the park and enjoying a lot of hugs. Whenever you two need some grandma/grandpa day care, be sure to ask. We won't pass up an opportunity to spend time with the little guy. We're looking forward to some good time on the river with Charles and to seeing you and Mack-Mack on the 16th after the race.
Grandpa Doug and Grandma Marlene
A little monkey singing "Five Little Monkeys"! How cute was that. We especially liked the chorus part where he joined in singing. That is a big milestone! Thanks for the videos. They are precious and we certainly enjoy them. Tell Mackie Grandma loves the belly; I'll give him some belly-kisses soon!
XOXO, Mom and Dad in TX
Love Love Love the "where's your belly?" :) That's one cute belly!
xoxo
Alicia
Post a Comment