Monday, May 3, 2010

Macklin in action

Macklin's daycare provider, Jill, recently got a Flip video recorder and took a few videos of the kids enjoying a birthday picnic for little Lauren. These put a smile on my face during a particularly tiring Monday.

No, I don't care for a hotdog, thanks.

I prefer the cupcake sans icing and in my lap.

I love how Macklin actually sits for a long period of time with his buddies, enjoying the cupcake. I've never seen him sit still for so long! It's fun to watch him interact with his friends and caregivers, although it makes me wish my Friday afternoons were spent on sunny picnics with my favorite little man.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Grandpa Doug is looking forward to having lunch with Mack-Mack and his folks Sunday after the Des Plaines Canoe Marathon. Dave and I hope to win our class as we have the last 2 years. Maybe if we're in a dead heat, Macklin can cheer us in--Go Grandpa!!! I'll see if I can buy him a cupcake at the restaurant.

Grandpa Doug