Look at all that HAIR! That's a handsome 'do.
Wow! Look at the hair (it's really growing) and look at all those teeth! You have a mouthful there now, Mackie--all waiting to chew down on something!XOXO, Grandma in TX
I love the expression when he drops the bowl on the floor at the end---an "Oh-Oh".Grandpa Doug
I'm wondering did you have to wipe off the wall when he finished? :)Love this!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Look at all that HAIR! That's a handsome 'do.
Wow! Look at the hair (it's really growing) and look at all those teeth! You have a mouthful there now, Mackie--all waiting to chew down on something!
XOXO, Grandma in TX
I love the expression when he drops the bowl on the floor at the end---an "Oh-Oh".
Grandpa Doug
I'm wondering did you have to wipe off the wall when he finished? :)
Love this!!
Post a Comment