Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Grandma

The idea is that we three sing "happy birthday" to my beloved mother. Macklin, however, was being a bit...um... independent today. So we have three takes.

Attempt #1, while eating. We figure he will focus a bit. We lose this one and end up singing happy birthday to Macklin, which he likes.


Attempt #2. Sort of a random time, but hey. Maybe his climbing skills are a present, I don't know.


Attempt #3. On the way to the park. At least he cheers.


So, maybe not the most successful. Instead, Macklin's brain was saving up for "twinkle twinkle," which he started singing spontaneously at dinner. We got a take where we had to prompt him (at about 40 seconds into the video)


So, twinkle twinkle grandma!

2 comments:

Mom and Dad in Texas said...

How cute! He did a great job of singing Happy Birthday to Grandma Berg! I loved the shot of the curls on the last one also! Let us know when he needs a new BOX!!!! That can be arranged!

XOXO Grandma and Granddaddy in TX

Doug said...

I am charmed by Macklin and your Happy Birthday attempts. I intend to twinkle the entire year.

Love, Grandma Berg