
I spend the afternoon yesterday with Macklin, instead of at work, as a kid in daycare was found to have lice. The daycare deloused overnight on Thursday. Sara & I spent yesterday delousing the home and keeping Macklin away from daycare as a precaution. Sara took Mack to the clinic in the morning, but the results were inconclusive. To be on the safe side, we all bathed with some sort of toxic brew (doctor's orders) and cleaned our bedding. And isolated our clothes.
Anyway, I got Macklin out of Sara's hair in the afternoon by taking him to the park and snapped this picture on the way.
1 comment:
Charles,
With regard to a possible lice infestation, I'm not sure about your word choice in the last line (getting him out of Sara's hair) of your blog entry!
Mack sure is a serious wagon-puller. Looks like he's going to work.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment