Thursday, March 3, 2011

Conversations with Macklin

On our long morning commute in to work:
Macklin: Mommy, dat ferris wheel's not on. Somebody turned it off!

Upon being picked up from school:
Mommy: How are you sweetheart?
Macklin: I'm berry (very) fine
.

After dinner:
Macklin: Uh-oh! Kitty pook! Mommy, Bihard pooked!

At bedtime:
Macklin, laying on the floor in his darkened room: Mommy, lay nex' to me. Mommy, talk to Macklin!

2 comments:

Mom and Dad in Texas said...

Now, that's love! "Mommy, talk to me!" How wonderful it is! All of these bloggings bring back memories of a loving child I once knew--who turned out to be a wonderful, loving mother. I predict that someday in the future, Macklin will become the same. What a wonderful legacy we have here! Love to all, Grandma in TX who misses you terribly.

Doug said...

Pop-Pop and Grandma can't wait to see the little talker this weekend. We have lots of snow on the ground---Good sledding with Macklin:)