Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Canyon Falls Trail

We went for another long hike on Sunday, a fun weekend tradition. I told Macklin that Daddy better start checking the elevation maps, because if he picks another hike with two steep climbs like this one, I'm going to serenade him with Paula Abdul songs while he hikes. (That's my special way of saying this hike was too steep.)

It was worth it, though. What a view!

See the slideshow on Flickr.

2 comments:

Doug said...

Great pictures of our dear ones! Grandma and I were having lunch on our patio today and fantasizing about what we'd do with Macklin after lunch if he was here.
--Go to the arboretum.
--ride trike to the Cottagewood store for ice cream.
--go sliding at the park
--go down to Sandy Beach and play in the sand and water.
--go for a ride in Pop-Pop's canoe.

I guess we miss our little guy!!!

Alicia said...

I love these. You're so lucky to live close to beauty like that. xoxo