Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our future in 5.5 short months

A friend of mine, Cornelia, shared this awesome video with me yesterday - it's 4 hours of baby play, videotaped from above, condensed into two minutes. Human interactions have been edited out for humor value, but it's fair to say the baby spent a large part of those 4 hours entertaining himself with toys on the ground.

Watch the video

I teared up while watching it - partly from laughing and partly from excitement that our little guy will be scooting around on the floor and getting into all kinds of mayhem in just a few months' time. That reminds me, we really need to vacuum the floor more often...

The sickness

Mack is feeling much better. Two nights of sleeping in a steamy bathroom seemed to do the trick. Now Mommy and Daddy need to catch up on their lost sleep!

Daycare report

Our daycare ladies, Tula and Angel, reported that Mack is trying to hold his own bottle while feeding these days, and he's starting to reflect their facial expressions. I have noticed that he will blow raspberries back at me and stick his tongue out when I do (though inconsistently.) They report he is "Very Advanced".

We're sending off for his Harvard application in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad in Texas said...

What a video that was! I laughed so much--a good way for me to end my day. I'm sure Macklin can't wait to start moving around like that!

Glad to hear that he is feeling better also.