Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Alert the media!

In last night's post, I mentioned how Macklin fell asleep on his own without fussing. I made it to bed around 11:45 p.m. (too late, I know), and I woke up this morning at 5:50 a.m. thinking, "Did I feel him last night?" Nope! Macklin slept through the night! He woke up around 6:15 a.m. and had his breakfast, happy as a clam, and then played with his toys and squealed with joy until we left for daycare. He snoozed in the car, as usual.

Amazing what a good night's rest can do for a wee one.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad in Texas said...

I read the whole thing, and I must say that tears came to my eyes as well. I'm glad you had the guts to do it though; I hope it continues to work. It is hard to work all day and then stay up most of the night.

I love the videos, especially the ones of him talking and moving around, doing pushups, etc. I miss cuddling him so much.

Give him kisses from his grandma and granddaddy in Texas.