Aww, thanks for the video, hon! I miss my little guy. (I miss both of my guys, actually.) On a brighter note, it is kind of nice to eat my own dinner a) while it's hot, and b) without anyone throwing a spoon of soup at me.xoxo
What nice manners my grandson has; he says "Excuse me," after he coughs at dinner. Boy, you have a child prodigy there! I have students in my class who don't know that!Loved the video! XOXO, Mom in TX
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Aww, thanks for the video, hon! I miss my little guy. (I miss both of my guys, actually.)
On a brighter note, it is kind of nice to eat my own dinner a) while it's hot, and b) without anyone throwing a spoon of soup at me.
xoxo
What nice manners my grandson has; he says "Excuse me," after he coughs at dinner. Boy, you have a child prodigy there! I have students in my class who don't know that!
Loved the video! XOXO, Mom in TX
Post a Comment