Is that my grandson in the bed? He sure is hairy! Did you name him Kirby? Kirby Berg. That's a good name! I love the baby's room. It is cheerful and a beautiful shade of blue.Do you want a baby monitor? Love, Mom in Texas
Oh if my nephew is that hairy I'm going to take back my comment about the good genes and say something else...The nursery is beautiful!! I can't wait to see it in person with a wiggly baby in the bed. Uncle Scott wants to know when you're putting ivy on the walls.
What? No ABC-block Precious Moments wallpaper border?! Why, it just isn't a baby's room without a little PM here and there....How about a "Love Is..." poster? Remember those? But seriously, folks, I think the room looks beautiful! (Let's just hope Babyberg doesn't shed like Kirbyberg.)xoxoxo
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is that my grandson in the bed? He sure is hairy! Did you name him Kirby? Kirby Berg. That's a good name! I love the baby's room. It is cheerful and a beautiful shade of blue.
Do you want a baby monitor?
Love, Mom in Texas
Oh if my nephew is that hairy I'm going to take back my comment about the good genes and say something else...
The nursery is beautiful!! I can't wait to see it in person with a wiggly baby in the bed.
Uncle Scott wants to know when you're putting ivy on the walls.
What? No ABC-block Precious Moments wallpaper border?! Why, it just isn't a baby's room without a little PM here and there....
How about a "Love Is..." poster? Remember those?
But seriously, folks, I think the room looks beautiful! (Let's just hope Babyberg doesn't shed like Kirbyberg.)
xoxoxo
Post a Comment