I've always wondered what our cats do while we're not home. I worked from home today, so I had the chance to peek into their daily lives. It went something like this:
7 am - Vihar eats his breakfast.
8 am - Vihar eats Kirby's breakfast.
9 am to 4 pm - Vihar sleeps on the newly cleaned blanket on Sara and Charles' bed.
4 pm - Vihar stares at his automated feeder and whines.
5 pm - Vihar eats his dinner.
Here's Kirby's day:
7 am to 3 pm - Kirby sleeps on the couch.
3 pm - Kirby walks across my computer and falls asleep on top of my to-do list.
5:15 pm - Kirby's automated feeder goes off. (Dinner promptly eaten by Vihar.)
There's no doubt who the alpha cat is. Now I know why Kirby occasionally jumps on Vihar and chases him all over the house, and personally I think his actions are justified.
In baby news:
I'm not due for another few weeks, so I've taken a chance and made an appointment to have a maternity photo shoot at the studio of a friend-of-a-friend. I'll have a few photos taken next week (keep your fingers crossed that I make it!), and then she'll come by two weeks after Baby Berg is born to shoot some newborn photos. Check her out: http://www.jookiephoto.com
1 comment:
What a silly kitty Vihar is! Or maybe he's just trying to assert his beastliness. :)
Funny note -- the Word Verification feature that makes sure I'm not a spambot gave me a good word to verify for this one: vaypmpso. Pronounced a sing-songy "vay-PIMP-so," I assume?
Post a Comment