
It's our 7th wedding anniversary today! Of course, there's only one anniversary gift that Charles and I want, and that's our healthy baby boy. He's got about 5 hours to get here in time to share the date. (Of course, he probably wants his own special day, so maybe tomorrow...)
We're celebrating with dinner at Big Jones, a new "coastal Southern" restaurant nearby:
http://www.bigjoneschicago.com/
I'm already drooling over the idea of fried green tomatoes.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I hope you got some fried green tomatoes tonight; and if you did, I expect you will have heartburn tomorrow night! We thought about you all today and hope you had a nice special day. The pictures are great! Hope to hear about baby Berg soon! XOXO, Mom and Dad in Texas
Ditto from Alicia - hope you enjoyed a great dinner last night! Advice for the night: Eat and treasure each hot meal you can now, because when Baby Berg is born, hot meals will be a foreign concept. 1-you dont want to drop hot food on the baby because you hold him while you eat and 2-by the time you get to sit at the table, the food will be cold.
So eat all the raging hot Thai and Indian curry you can stand, and all the drippy hot soup too. Soon you will live in the world of "what can I eat in 2 minutes and can i eat it with only one hand?"
:) Enjoy - xoxoxoxox
Hmm. That's a good point about eating hot food while holding a baby. What if I made him wear one of these?
Post a Comment