Saturday, June 13, 2009

Falling on one side of the issue

Some issues are pretty hot button. Take the issue of incarceration. Some people believe we should build more jails so everyone is safe. Others believe that jails are not the solution to rehabilitating America's youth.

Well, Sara & I have taken a stance on this issue. We bought a baby jail. We're hoping it will keep everyone safe and prevent all from unnecessarily bonking our heads on our modern furniture.

Mack-1

1 comment:

Mom and Dad in Texas said...

That's a neat looking playpen. He can roam around safely while you are doing something else in the kitchen or living room or dining room. Can he pull up on it? He will eventually! Does he like playing in it? I think that is much better than a play pen; he seems to have more room to roam around. I also like the idea of the carrier. He can see all around and isn't nearly as heavy on the back, I would think. Also, he can't squirm around so much! You are right! You are both great parents; he is a lucky little boy! And you are lucky parents to have such a happy child!