Daycare called yesterday - Macklin had his first bad fever. He was at 101 degrees when I picked him up to take him home, and of course, it was over 90 degrees outside. I blasted the A/C in the car, and he snoozed a bit on the way home. He tolerated a cool sponge bath, made a sour face at the infant Motrin, and enjoyed some milk before passing out in my arms for an overdue three hour nap. Thankfully his fever broke, and he slept all night long. I'm not sure why he spiked a fever - teething? Maybe, but no teeth appeared this morning. He's feeling much better and played like his usual cheerful self today, but I kept him home just in case.
Kirby certainly enjoyed Macklin's company today:

And he thought it might be fun to join him in the play area:
2 comments:
Sorry about the fever..poor guy. But to have his first bad fever and he's 8 months old? That's FANTASTIC Macklin!! Way to be a healthy boy!
I hope he's feeling better soon. Big hugs from Aunt Alicia
Love these photos!
Post a Comment