I protest. I was paying attention before we started out, but I decided to add the scarf after his cheeks turned an alarming shade of pink. He didn't seem to mind that the scarf seriously clashed with his snowsuit and puppy hat.
Wait until Macklin gets to be about three and you spend 20 minutes bundling him up to go outside. The first words out of his mouth after you've done so will be "I hafta go to the bathroom." Marlene and I used to call it the "snowsuit syndrome."
5 comments:
Ooh! So cute! I wish I could have been there with him! XOXO Grandma in TX
I protest. I was paying attention before we started out, but I decided to add the scarf after his cheeks turned an alarming shade of pink. He didn't seem to mind that the scarf seriously clashed with his snowsuit and puppy hat.
To what are you protesting?
Mom
I protest that Charles thinks I wasn't paying attention.
Wait until Macklin gets to be about three and you spend 20 minutes bundling him up to go outside. The first words out of his mouth after you've done so will be "I hafta go to the bathroom." Marlene and I used to call it the "snowsuit syndrome."
Post a Comment